Do you have daily, healthy skin care habits?
Skin health and appearance is not all genetics.
Thanks Derm RF for the great skin care resource here are some guidelines I follow:
1. Eat well. What you put into your body is as important as the products you put on your face. Eat a healthy diet, including a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. They’re packed with vitamins and antioxidants that can do wonders for your complexion.
2. Drink lots of water. When you’re properly hydrated, skin looks and feels softer, smoother and younger. Mary recommends drinking extra water during and after exercise and when you’re out in the sun and heat.
3. Exercise regularly: Daily exercise not only boosts your mood; it relieves stress, improves circulation and can lead to more radiant skin.
4. Hands off. Breakout-triggering, pore-clogging bacteria is everywhere. Avoid touching your face, and when you do, wash your hands with soap and water first. Keep the other objects that touch your face as germ-free as possible, too. Clean your cell phone regularly, and sanitize your makeup brushes and applicators weekly.
5. Wear SPF. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is “the most important product to use every day,” Mary says. Yes — every single day, rain or shine, indoors or out. Remember to apply it to your neck, chest and hands, too.
6. Seek shade. Speaking of the sun, your best bet is to stay out of it. “Get your Hollywood on,” says Mary, with a wide-brimmed hat and large sunglasses to protect your face and eyes from damaging rays.
7. Wash nightly. Each day you are exposed to pollution, bacteria, sweat and grime, not to mention makeup. None of these things belong on your face — or your pillow.
8. Cleanse kindly. Don’t traumatize your skin. Stick to lukewarm water (too-cold or too-hot water can be irritating) and avoid overzealous scrubbing.
9. Exfoliate regularly. Use a gentle product, like ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, on your face and body up to three times per week to reveal brighter, smoother and softer-looking skin.
10. Moisturize daily. As you age, notes Mary, natural moisture levels decrease. If skin is over dry, it can become easily irritated or start over-producing oil. All skin types can benefit from our Active Hydration Serum; according to an 8-day U.S. clinical study, it increases hydration levels by 200% after just one use and keeps it there for eight hours.
How do you take care of your skin?
What tips can you share?
Cheers to great skin❤️
Free Skin Analysis
Free online skin analysis tool reveals your personalized skin regimen.
It’s quick, easy, free and you instantly get the results.
Click the button below & take the analysis now
For My Newsletter
Signing up for my newsletter will give you access to amazing skin care products, specials and follow me on this journey. Sign Up Today!