Does your skin need a boost?
Here are 10 daily habits that will help your skin stay it’s best.
1. Eat well. What you put into your body is as important as the products you put on your face. Eat a healthy diet, including a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables. They’re packed with vitamins and antioxidants that can do wonders for your complexion.
2. Drink lots of water. When you’re properly hydrated, skin looks and feels softer, smoother and younger. Nurse Mary fro R+F recommends drinking extra water during and after exercise and when you’re out in the sun and heat. Water also has many health benefits for well-being
3. Exercise regularly: Daily exercise not only boosts your mood; it relieves stress, improves circulation and can lead to more radiant skin.
4. Hands off. Breakout-triggering, pore-clogging bacteria is everywhere. Avoid touching your face, and when you do, wash your hands with soap and water first. Keep the other objects that touch your face as germ-free as possible, too. Clean your cell phone regularly, and sanitize your makeup brushes and applicators weekly.
5. Wear SPF. A broad-spectrum sunscreen is “the most important product to use every day,” Mary says. Yes — every single day, rain or shine, indoors or out. Remember to apply it to your neck, chest and hands, too.
6. Seek shade. Speaking of the sun, your best bet is to stay out of it. “Get your Hollywood on,” says Nurse Mary from R+F with a wide-brimmed hat and large sunglasses to protect your face and eyes from damaging rays.
7. Wash nightly. Each day, your skin is exposed to pollution, bacteria, sweat and grime, not to mention makeup. None of these things belong on your face — or your pillow.
8. Cleanse kindly. Don’t traumatize your skin. Stick to lukewarm water (too-cold or too-hot water can be irritating) and avoid overzealous scrubbing.
9. Exfoliate regularly. Use a gentle product, like ENHANCEMENTS Micro-Dermabrasion Paste, on your face and body up to three times per week to reveal brighter, smoother and softer-looking skin.
10. Moisturize daily. As you age, notes Mary, natural moisture levels decrease. If skin is over dry, it can become easily irritated or start over-producing oil. All skin types can benefit from our Active Hydration Serum; according to an 8-day U.S. clinical study, it increases hydration levels by 200% after just one use and keeps it there for eight hours.
Which products are right for you? Take my FREE Skin Assessment Test Below:
This Months Special: https://pearson.myrandf.com
Have a skincare habit you swear by? Share your go-to tip below!